An exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated Registered Nurse looking to make their mark in General Practice. Be part of our established and dynamic primary care team focusing on excellent patient treatments & service experience.
We are seeking a part-time Registered Nurse who is enthusiastic, professional and personable to commence immediately assisting our team of General Practitioners.
Having worked in private practice, you will be competent in formulating and writing care plans and providing vaccination services.
You will be well supported by the highly-experienced team of doctors and the practice manager.
Commencing part-time, 5 days per fortnight, with an opportunity to extend hours as we grow and expand our services.
Progressive & innovative approach to friendly & professional patient service.
· Current Australian Nursing Registration (RN)
· AHPRA Registration
· Minimum 2 years experience in Practice Nursing
· Current Working With Children Check
· Authorised Nurse Immuniser (or willing to obtain qualification)
· Good people skills
· Work 5 days per fortnight
· Relief coverage for other Nurse holidays and sick leave
Preferred but not essential:
· Experience in Best Practice software
· Chronic Disease Management
· Health Assessments
2 sites, one block apart. 13 Consult Rooms
Available on application
Taylor AvenueThornton, NSW, 2322