· Open and Closing of the clinic
· Answering phones, managing appointment bookings, greeting patients, billing, scanning incoming mail and general reception duties.
· Managing of claims to Medicare and DVA, processing of workers compensation claims, and all private billings
· Daily banking reconciliation
· Maintaining the practice’s social media profile and website
· The practice online booking system, email campaigns and patient reminders
· Assist practice nurses with chronic disease registers
· Exporting and importing of patient records
· Online claiming reconciliation
· Stock ordering
· Involvement in quality improvement programs and patient feedback initiatives
· House Keeping and other miscellaneous admin tasks
If you are a passionate person who realizes the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilize your skills and passion in a health and medical environment, we want to hear from you!
Experience working as a Medical Receptionist is highly regarded. The person for this role must have commitment, strong dedication, enthusiasm and great communication skills, ensuring customer service is to the highest standard. The medical reception experience is not essential. However, customer relations and service backgrounds are essential.
We are a New General Practice, Skin and Family Practice, in Wallsend, close to Newcastle, NSW.
This is a casual position that may lead to permanent, part time position for the right person. In return we offer further required training, education and a great practice culture.
An excellent opportunity to work for a new practice, be a part of a new, team building, with prospects of future career growth and development.
12 Bulkara StreetWallsend, NSW, 2287