Lake Road Medical Centre is a beautiful, purpose built, mixed-billing Medical Centre in Elermore Vale. It is just twelve months old with state of the art medical facilities. We are currently expanding, and looking for several full-time or part-time General Practitioners, locums and specialist practitioners to join our team of experienced GPs and highly skilled practice nurses.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Have registration with AHPRA
• Vocationally Registered
• Have either FRACGP or FACRRM
• Be eligible to apply for a Medicare Provider Number and claim MBS items
• Lake Road Medical Centre is in a non-DWS area, so you must be able to work in a non-DWS area with no restrictions.
We are also looking for someone who is:
• Energetic, friendly and willing to contribute to our highly collegial practice team
• Interested in contributing to the care of residents living in our five affiliated aged care facilities and growing retirement community.
• Able to bring an established patient base with them
Lake Road Medical Centre is just twelve months old with state of the art medical facilities. Already on site are experienced GPs, as well as practice nurses who deliver all aspects of patient care including CDM, Women’s Health, immunisation, triage and opportunistic care.
There are also several established allied health practices on site, including
• A dental surgery
• NSW Health Pathology
Also located on-site is a hair salon, and a cafe and pharmacy will be opening in the next 12 months.
For more information on Lake Road Medical Centre visit our website at www.lmc.com.au
LRMC is well-located on Lake Road, one of Newcastle’s main arterial roads and part of several major bus routes for the western suburbs. It is close to the John Hunter Hospital (5km), the M1 Pacific Motorway (7km) and major shopping centres and theatres (<5km Stockland Glendale, <10km Westfield Kotara).
LRMC services the suburbs of Elermore Vale, Glendale, Cardiff, Cardiff Heights, Rankin Park, Wallsend, Argenton and Edgeworth.
The site is located adjacent to Elermore Glen Retirement Community, Uniting Koombalah Aged Care, Pepperwood Aged Care development (scheduled for completion 2019) and a large retirement development.
LRMC is just 13km to Newcastle CBD, 80km to Gosford CBD and 151km to Sydney CBD via the M1.
The building (formerly the site of Prime TV) was purposely renovated in 2016-2017 and outfitted as a state-of-the-art medical centre. No expense has been spared.
All of LRMC’s beautiful consultation rooms are large and fully furbished, and have an abundance of light. We also offer:
• Spacious office, conference and consultation areas
• Superior equipment, furnishings and details
• Reception covered five days a week, with full support from experienced staff in billing, diary management and organisation
• Booking via Health Engine for GPs
• HICAPS, EFTPOS and Medicare claiming
• Spacious waiting rooms
• Ample customer and staff parking, disability access and a coffee shop coming soon
Competitive, generous and negotiable conditions. Lake Road Medical Centre is also affiliated with five aged care facilities providing opportunities to expand income.