Telephone & Triage Enquiries
Referrals to home community services
Ordering medical supplies
Monitoring Medication Expiry dates
Maintenance of Oxygen supplies & Emergency Medical Equipment
Monitoring & Maintaining Cold Chain procedures, recommendations per national guidelines
Maintain a clean working environment
Perform clinical duties within required level of clinical competency, according to best available evidence
Apply nursing assessment skills and nursing practice in a safe and professional manner that reflects practice standards and guidelines.
Excellent knowledge and understanding of working with clients to achieve social, emotional and physical wellbeing.
1. Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional development.
2. Demonstrated commitment to ensure a high level of customer service, and patient care
3. Effectively communicates and promotes good interpersonal relationships both within and outside the organisation.
4. Ensure documentation and administrative responsibilities conform to legal requirements and The Entrance Medical Centre practice policy.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of and a commitment to Quality Improvement, Risk Management.
6. Be able to work within and friendly team, and colaboarte with the practice teams.
7. The practice has positive work enviorment, and works hard to keep a healthy culture in providing a happy place to work
Liaise regularly with clinical management and the administrative teams
Liaise with other disciplines to achieve common goals, promoting good interpersonal relationships and recognition of skills.
Maintain a cooperative working relationship with all staff.
Communicate effectively and accurately and document relevant information according to WHS policies and procedures.
General Practice in the Entrance on the Central Coast of NSW. We have ten doctors with six consultation room and a modern treatment room. Four receptionists and a practice manager. We have a positive culture and embrace friendships amongst our team, and support all our teams with effective communication. The position is a casual position for two or three days a week. We have a roster that can be flexible to fit in with family commitments or another practice. Our treatment room is very busy, and is supported by two nurses every week day.
A great place to work in a supportive friendly enviroment, focused on patient care. Looking for a nurse happy to grow with our practice.