· Sound experience in managing and maintaining General Practice health problems.
· Duties will include:- wound care, women's screening, assisting office minor procedures with doctors, ECG's, Spirometry, INR testing, Sterilisation, Child Immunisations, Ear Syringing, Chronic Disease Management and various health assessments.
· Maintenance of stock, Clinical Supplies, equipment, clinical registers and adherence to policy & procedures.
· Excellent organisational & time management skills
· Strong interpersonal skills in order to deal with all ethnicities and age groups.
· Ability to work in a team environment or individually.
· Nursing administrative duties will also be given if required
· Willing to assist clinical and non-clinical staff in day to day operations.
· Current AHPRA registration.
· Must be endorsed to do child/adult immunisation
· Must have update vaccinations
· Working with children certificate, immunisation certificate, current medical registration, CPR certificate. Computer literate.
· General Practice experience.
· Computer skills are necessary
· Knowledge of Best Practice software is an advantage but not necessary. Full Training of the software will be provided if required
Our practice is a small family orientated General Practice that has traditional values using modern medicine. We have two GPs with plans to employ at least another 2 in the future. Our practice is constantly growing and more hours maybe available to the suitable applicant. We are located in the Newcastle area in a busy shopping centrewhich has a growing population from elderly to young families.
You will be a highly valued member of our family practice. The practice is constantly growing and the availability of additional hours will increase as we grow. All our staff from GPs to reception are friendly, warm and compassionate. We are a very close knit family practice and constantly have staff welfare at the forefront.
if interested in applying, please send your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org