Experienced, Passionate, Focused, Highly motivated and above all have the skills to not only manage a practice and its staff but also the ongoing growth and expansion into the communily. This role will test your skills in HR and business managament. We want the right person to be able to steer the practice out of the 80's and into the 00's. You will require a firm and steady hand. Your objectives will be:
• the performance of staff other than practitioners
• the organisational review and personnel management function for a team of staff carrying out a range of clerical, technical and professional activities
• provision of accurate and timely financial data
• development of organisation systems to maximise productivity in the workplace
• development of business plans to meet the objectives of the practice and its principals
• maintenance of the assets of the practice
• continuous review of the operating environment of the practice
• Public Relations and marketing
The Practice Manager is expected to have demonstrated achievement or capability in the following areas:
• A broad understanding of the requirements of a small to medium business.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
• Leadership and team-building experience.
• Ability to devise and review systems for operational efficiency and control.
• Skills in accounting and business reporting.
• Knowledge of relevant legislation.
• Knowledge of employment conditions.
• Commitment to continuing education.
• Decision making competence
Be assertive, yet fair, professional and highly motivated with a positive outlook. A proven track record in business growth and planning. Excellent financial planning and budgeting skills.
Beautifiul purpose built in glorious Port Stephens area. 3 dotors and more wanted. Excellent facilities for both clinical and non clinical staff.
We believe the patients and staff should be comfortable, happy, feel supported and encouraged to enjoy their time at the practice. At the same time our staff must be professional and ensure that patients leaving feel they have not only had their health care needs supported but also their customer service was above average.