Unfortunately, this job is no longer available.
Casual Medical Receptionist Needed for Friendly General Practice
Administration - Support
15 Feb 2020
Ad Expiry Date
15 May 2020
Casual medical receptionist required ~2-3 days per week.
- Experienced medical receptionist
- You enjoy your work and both patients and other staff enjoy interacting with you
- Warm helpful customer service style
- Energetic and efficient
- A great team member
- Experience working with Best Practice
- Flexibility re work days and hours
- Availability at short notice for sick calls
- Availability during school holidays
Description of Facilities
The Lorn Surgery is an established country general practice located in the historic Maitland suburb of Lorn. The practice currently comprises 6 GPs, a psychiatrist, a full-time practice nurse as well as a part-time psychologist, podiatrist, dietitian, speech pathologist and lactation consultant. The admin team comprises 5 medical receptionists and a practice manager.
Description of Benefits
Negotiable based on skills and experience. Please indicate your expected pay rate in your application.
The Lorn Surgery
15 Belmore Rd
Lorn, NSW, 2320