Unfortunately, this job is no longer available.
Casual Medical Receptionists Needed for Friendly General Practice
Administration - Support
11 Apr 2019
Ad Expiry Date
11 Jul 2019
Casual Medical Receptionist required for boutique country general practice and associated skin and allied health clinics. Various 4-9.5h shifts available averaging 15-30h per week.
- Experienced general practice medical receptionist
- You enjoy your work and both patients and other staff enjoy interacting with you
- Warm helpful customer service style
- Energetic and efficient
- A great team member
- Experience working with Best Practice
- Flexibility re work days and hours
- Availability at short notice for sick calls
- Availability during school holidays
Description of Facilities
The Lorn Surgery is an established country general practice located in the historic Maitland suburb of Lorn. The practice currently comprises 6 GPs, a full-time practice nurse as well as a part-time psychologist, podiatrist, dietitian and speech pathologist. The admin team comprises 4 medical receptionists and a practice manager.
Description of Benefits
Negotiable based on skills and experience. Please indicate your expected pay rate in your application.
The Lorn Surgery
Dr Craig Richards
15 Belmore Rd
Lorn, NSW, 2320