Unfortunately, this job is no longer available.
Medical Receptionist - General Practice and Skin Cancer Clinic
Administration - Support
Hours Per Week
23 Apr 2019
Ad Expiry Date
23 Jul 2019
For our expanding skin cancer and GP clinic at Erina, we have an opportunity for a Medical Receptionist to join our growing practice.
Our ideal receptionist is a confident multitasker, with an enthusiastic and positive attitude. You will have an empathetic nature with a professional, can-do approach. You are reliable, punctual, caring and helpful; understand great customer service, and confidentiality.
Duties include but not limited to
- Welcoming patients
- Booking appointments
- Answering telephone calls and enquiries
- Patient billing
- Scanning clinical correspondence
- General administrative duties, e.g. checking worker's compensation payments
- Recent experience in GP medical reception is essential (minimum 2 years)
- Impeccable presentation - you are the face of the business.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Demonstrated typing ability.
- Excellent communication skills in person and on the phone.
- Ability to operate a busy phone system.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently with initiative and in a team environment supporting others.
- Pride in the quality and accuracy of your work.
- Ability to manage competing work priorities and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Approachable personality.
- Must be flexible and have the availability to work weekdays and weekends.
- Driver's Licence
- Experience using Best Practice
My Doctor Erina
Sandy or Andy
The Entrance Road
Erina, NSW, 2250