Are you looking to follow your passion, have a new challenge and work within an exciting team?
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation and provides early intervention for young people aged 12-25 years with mild to moderate mental health issues.
headspace Lake Haven is seeking expressions of interest from GPs interested in working part-time to offer primary health care to young people from our Centre in Lake Haven (located adjacent to the Lake Haven Shopping Centre).
headspace Lake Haven has a well-established team of experienced clinicians and offers an exciting opportunity to improve the lives of young people aged 12-25 years; to work as part of an experienced multidisciplinary team, and the opportunity to increase skills and experience in working with adolescents.
You will need:
* Experience in engaging and building rapport with young people 12-25 years
* Experience in supporting young people experiencing mild to moderate mental health problems and developing mental health care treatment plans
* To hold all relevant current licenses, registrations and memberships for legal practice as a qualified and registered professional within the state of New South Wales.
* To hold a Medicare Provider Number issued by Medicare Australia and be registered with Medicare
* Be willing to bulk bill.
headspace Lake Haven is located in the Gravity Youth Centre in the Lake Haven Shopping Centre.
* Flexible work days/evenings, scheduled around your commitments
* Full practice support including reception, billing and general administrative support
* Support from the multi-disciplinary team as well as support from other collocated partners (including Psychologists; Clinical Psychologists; Employment Support; Drug and Alcohol Workers, and Social Workers)
* Paperless practice with IT support
* Ongoing referral base from our General Practitioners onsite of young people who have been assessed by the Youth Access Team and who are ready to receive services
Lake Haven Shopping CentreLake Haven, NSW, 2263