Unfortunately, this job is no longer available.
General Practice Experienced motivated and inspired Registered Nurse to join our close-knit team .Immediate start is desirable .
Hours Per Week
02 Aug 2020
Ad Expiry Date
02 Nov 2020
A practice nurse who is passionate about General Practice is required for a beautiful team .The Opportunity exists initially for RN for casual employment with view to part-time in future. 15-20 hrs /week
The responsibilities include but are not limited to (FOR RN);
- Performing ECG's, Spirometry, Ear irrigation, immunisations, childhood immunsations, wound care, general patient observations;
- Interaction with patients, fellow staff and health professionals
- Assist with minor procedures
- Cold chain management
- Care plans, health assessments, CDM, sending recall and reminder letters;
- Purchasing / ordering relevant clinical equipment and supplies
- Appropriate documentation in patient clinical records, checking results and follow-up on doctors requests in a timely manner.
- Assist with administrative duties and procedure
- Commitment to personal and professional development.
- Commitment to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Effectively communicates and promotes good interpersonal relationships both within and outside the organisation.
- Experience with Best Practice software and knowledge of the Medicare system .
- Current unrestricted AHPRA Registered Nurse registration
- Excellent communication skills;
- Must work well in a team;
Description of Facilities
AGPAL accredited General Practice, in the Entrance on the Central Coast of NSW. We have eight doctors with six consultation room and a modern treatment room. We have a positive culture and embrace friendships amoungst our team, and support all our teams with effective communication. The position is a casual position with some personal and holiday leave cover when needed. Happy to fit in with other positions or commitments at another practice. The position offers you the chance to work with an amazing team of professionals in a supportive, friendly and forward-thinking practice .Happy to provide support as required.
Description of Benefits
This position offers you the chance to work with an amazing team of professionals in a supportive, friendly and forward-thinking practice We work in a continuous quality improvment environment, we give and get respect. .
The Entrance Medical Cnetre
The Entrance Road
The Entrance, NSW, 2260