This permanent full-time position is an opportunity for an individual with outstanding leadership and customer services skills to demonstrate their potential. We are a busy seven doctor GP practice with Allied Health and looking for a excellent medical receptionist who is ready to share their knowledge and guide the practice team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the administration team in conjunction with the management team. They will be required to convey their knowledge, skills and experience to other reception team members in a supportive and caring manner to aid their learning and improve the overall function of the practice. In addition the successful applicant is required to work as a medical receptionist and complete front of house duties.
- First contact for administration staff and escalate to Practice Manager when required
- Assist in staff training and identify when outside training would be appropriate
- Revisions of systems and procedures.
- OHS Officer and Fire Warden (with current knowledge of occupational health and safety principles including infection control).
- Responsible for organising patient appointments, receiving telephone calls, assisting patients, maintaining patient records, and enable the smooth and efficient functioning of the front desk to provide an exceptional standard of care to our patients.
- To exercise confidentiality regarding patient care and all aspects of the practice.
- To undertake other duties as required by the Director, Practice Manager, Nurses and Doctors