Providence Medical Thornton is looking for a qualified GP to join our team. Our practice services the diverse and rapidly expanding area of Thornton and surrounding suburbs. We currently operate from two surgeries located within 750m of each other. However, in December 2019 we will be amalgamating into one centre close to the freeway. Our Practice currently has 13 GP's and 5 Nurses caring for an active population of over 8000.
- Registration as a medical practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia
- Vocational registration
- Current medical indemnity insurance
- Knowledge of and compliance with all legislation and common law obligations.
- Meeting practice standards in duty of care and accountability
- Identify and respond to unsafe practice
- Demonstrate patient-focused approach in service provision
- Well-presented, friendly, courteous and obliging
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Experience with Best Practice preferable
Providence Medical Thornton currently operates from two premises within 750m of each other containing 11 GP consult rooms and 3 nurse rooms in total. In December, we will amalgamate these two locations into one purpose built centre with 12 GP consult rooms, specialised Skin Cancer operations room, 3 bed treatment bay, chronic disease management consult room and many other great opportunities.
- Mixed billing
- Flexible hours
- Saturdays available
- Team of 13 GP's and 5 Nurses
- Brand new purpose built facility coming December 2019
- Involved in GP Training with GP Synergy - supervisor roles available