This is an exciting opportunity to join an accredited, Integrative Medical Practice on the Central Coast of NSW. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and proactive Registered Practice Nurse to work 3 days per week, with the flexibility to work extra shifts to cover annual and sick leave.
Invitation to Health is an accredited general practice, with a fully equipped treatment room.
Our highly trained team of GPs and Integrative Health Practitioners adopt a patient-centred approach to care. After identifying the potential aetiological factors in each patient’s presentation, we integrate the best of both conventional medicine and other evidence based approaches to form a unique treatment plan. Through lifestyle changes, traditional general practice management, referral to allied health and complementary therapists, we aim to guide and empower patients to create their own health and wellbeing.
We offer all aspects of family health care, including immunisations and chronic disease management. This is a unique opportunity to work in a cohesive, multi-skilled team.
We are looking for a friendly, self-motivated, hardworking person with a strong commitment to quality patient care.
- Registered Nurse Division 1 AHPRA Registration
- Current Immunisation Certificate
- Flexibility to cover sick or holiday shifts
- Demonstrated intermediate computer skills
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
- Significant nursing experience in a General Practice
- Experience in a nurse-led CDM program
- Experience with Best Practice software
- Track record in management of a small nursing team
Do you have the qualities we are looking for?
- Ability to function in a highly organised and time-efficient manner at all times
- Demonstrate outstanding people skills with the ability to relate well to patients, health care professionals and staff
- Proven multi-tasking, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A caring and collaborative approach to patient care
What's on Offer?
In exchange for your skills, attributes, and experience you will be rewarded with the following:
- Thorough induction and orientation program
- We actively support the ongoing professional development and training of our employees.
- Career advancement opportunity
- Salary commensurate with experience
Your duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Initial background appointment with new patients
- Patient triage
- Collaborative patient care with GPs
- Chronic Disease Management
- Cold Chain Management
- Cannulation – Intravenous Therapy
- Wound Management
- Providing clinical support to all medical practitioners within the practice
- Stock Control incl ordering
- Maintaining risk and quality management within the clinical areas of the practice
This position is permanent part-time with some flexibility available. We are a fully computerised and accredited practice.