Applicants must have:
· Undergraduate Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent studies as assessed by the Australian Physiotherapy Council and approved by AHPRA for registration.
· Current registration with AHPRA.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and client service skills.
· High level commitment to holistic practice, continuous learning and professional development.
· Ability to liaise effectively with a diversity of clients, clinical and administrative staff, service providers and health professionals.
· Willingness to work collaboratively and effectively in a best practice team environment.
· Capacity to develop and deliver effective treatment plans and reports.
· Knowledge of best practice in physiotherapy client service delivery.
· Demonstrated capacity to work in synergy with the vision, mission and values of MBFL.