Unfortunately, this job is no longer available.
Seeking Experienced ,Enthusiastic, Hardworking and Flexible Medical Receptionists
Administration - Support
Hours Per Week
23 Feb 2020
Ad Expiry Date
23 May 2020
- We are looking for a casual part time experienced Medical Receptionist to work a shift pattern ,10-15 hrs a week (1 -2 days/week)
- casual position but fixed days and shifts can be considered.
- Working various shifts Monday - Friday from 8am to 6pm and Saturday 8am to 12;00pm.
Essential Skills and Experience
- General Practice Experience Required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Processing Of patients account online
- Experienced in Use of Best Practice
- Processing of the end of day transaction and banking
- Working alone for weekend shifts opening and closing
- Correspondence and reports for doctors and nursing staff
- Processing of batching for doctors’ payments
- computer literate
- This is a busy practice therefore previous GP reception experience is essential to succeed in this role.
- The successful applicants must be flexible to relieve other receptionist during annual leave, personal leave and weekends.
- You must have a great personality, good public relation skills and must be able to work well in a team environment.
Description of Facilities
small family owned GP practice with friendly staff and doctors.
The Entrance Medical Cnetre
Dr Vertika Azad
The Entrance Road
The Entrance, NSW, 2261