PRACTICE OFFICER /IT SUPPORTAND SERVER MANAGEMENT
This opportunity would suit someone who enjoys working with a close-knit team and is willing to bring an inspiring attitude to work with them every day.
- Identify, review and troubleshoot operational issues.
- Arranging regular practice meetings.
- Identify areas of improvement and drive change.
- Monitoring practice safety and standards across the clinic.
- Active doctor and staff recruitment.
- Staff training and development.
- Monitor rosters and budgets.
- Recruitment of staff.
- Maintaining practice policies and accreditation.
- Report back to the director.
- This role is a front desk position
- Marketing and social media management.
- Practice Officers are also required to be on reception day to day.
- Server trouble shoot and all IT issues
- Update bestpractice software and all necessary routine updates
- Monitor firewall and antispyware software updates
- Manage payroll /BAS/GST and stock checks in both practices