Unfortunately, this job is no longer available.
Practice Support officer with IT Management
Administration - Management
Practice officer and IT specialsit
18 Apr 2020
Ad Expiry Date
18 Jul 2020
PRACTICE OFFICER /IT SUPPORTAND SERVER MANAGEMENT
This opportunity would suit someone who enjoys working with a close-knit team and is willing to bring an inspiring attitude to work with them every day.
- Identify, review and troubleshoot operational issues.
- Arranging regular practice meetings.
- Identify areas of improvement and drive change.
- Monitoring practice safety and standards across the clinic.
- Active doctor and staff recruitment.
- Staff training and development.
- Monitor rosters and budgets.
- Recruitment of staff.
- Maintaining practice policies and accreditation.
- Report back to the director.
- This role is a front desk position
- Marketing and social media management.
- Practice Officers are also required to be on reception day to day.
- Server trouble shoot and all IT issues
- Update bestpractice software and all necessary routine updates
- Monitor firewall and antispyware software updates
- Manage payroll /BAS/GST and stock checks in both practices
Skills and requirements:
Previous experience in management role or high level administrative position.
- Business administration skills with previous experience in managerial role – ESSENTIAL
Previous experience in IT management and payroll-ESSENTIAL
- Good and sound knowledge of IT and computers and server management
- Strong time management skills.
- A positive and professional attitude to engage a whole team approach.
- Excellent presentation and a professional manner.
- The opportunity to work as part of a caring and enthusiastic team.
- Training will be provided and supported .
- Work with a great team of people in modern facilities
BFP Pty LTD
Dr A Seekuri
San Remo, NSW, 2262