Heath In Abundance at Medowie seeks a motivated, experienced, friendly, full time Practice Manager to run our practice profitably and lead our team to provide comprehensive, compassionate, value-based care to our patients, along with its Allied Health providers. Strong principles and values shape the way Health In Abundance’s highly experienced team (4 GPs, 3 nurses, administrative and IT) treats our patients, people and practice.
Tasks & responsibilities
· Ensure the practice operates effectively and efficiently within agreed targets and policies, and according to best practice standards.
· Liaise with other management staff, owners and staff on a daily basis
· Undertake project work as and when required
· Business and financial management
· Human Resource management
Please forward your cover letter and resume to The Director c/o email@example.com
· Knowledge of MYOB (preferably MYOB Essentials) and payroll
· High level computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office suites (in particular Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Minimum of 3 years' experience in Practice Management or similar management role
Aside from core interpersonal, organisational and staff management qualities, you will be highly proficient in:
· Medical practice management with sound understanding of business development
· Competent and confident in HR and financial management
· General medical practice accreditation requirements
· Managing accounts and recovering of debt
· An understanding of medical terminology and the Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS)
· Knowledge of Genie medical software
· Current CPR and triage training
· Experience in management of emergencies, handling complaints, Medicare/DVA and/or other health funds, basic infection control, safe handling & disposal of medical waste
Modern general practice with 4 consulting, 2 allied health and 2 treatment rooms.
Wage to be determined based on experience and Award.