The practice co-ordinator role exists to ensure that the management of the practice, in the absence of the practice manager or proprietor. Hours of work are negotiable.
To provide efficient reception and coordination support services to the patients, doctors and staff at the practice in a caring and supportive manner.
To ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to and duties performed in a thorough and timely manner.
Fully supports the clinical team in the delivery of high-quality care to patients.
Works safely within the guidelines of the Occupational Health and Safety Policies.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people.
· Good organisational skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
· Commitment to high quality service and ability to prioritise workload.
· Proficient computer skills, in particular Microsoft Office.
· Calm manner and professional presentation.
· Previous experience in a general practice or allied health environment.
· Previous experience of Best Practice or other practice management software.
· Understanding of medical terminology.
· Computer, management or business qualifications.
Small but busy general practice, centrally located in south Tamworth. Two GP's, practice nurse and allied health team.
Flexible hours. Supportive team environment.