Practice Manager – Terrigal and Avoca Beach NSW – full time position
We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to manage our private medical practice, includes 2 locations, 12 Doctors, nursing and administrative staff plus tenants. Business Management experience is essential, practice management experience is desirable.
This role is varied:
- Ensure the practice provides the best primary health care to the community
- Manage a team of administrative staff, nurses and Doctors
- Manage tenants and property
- Manage the day to day operations within the practice
- Manage the delivery of quality customer service including driving the complaints resolution process
- Prepare the practice for accreditation including developing, updating and implementing policy and procedures
- Schedule and co-ordinate meetings for all levels of communication within the practice
- Make sure all billing is completed correctly, including Medicare, Private, DVA & Workers Compensation
- Financial reporting, including managing outstanding debtors, payroll, accounts payable and receivable.
- Foster professional working relationships with team members, patients and clinical staff.
- Ability to effectively coach and mentor staff
- Ensure compliance with organisational policy and procedures and statutory obligations.
- Ensure practice achieves continuous improvement