Providence Medical Thornton is looking for a qualified GP to join our team. Our practice services the diverse and rapidly expanding area of Thornton and surrounding suburbs. We are now working at the Thornton Healthcare Complex with incredible services including PhysioStudio, Pivot Podiatry, Dr Peter Soaki, GXU, Laverty Pathology and Chemist Outlet. Our Practice currently has 11 GP's and 4 Nurses caring for an active population of over 8000. We are looking for an experienced GP who is interested in Worker's Compensation and Corporate Health to join our team to help our great community and the booming industrial area that surrounds.
- Registration as a medical practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia
- Vocational registration
- Current medical indemnity insurance
- Knowledge of and compliance with all legislation and common law obligations.
- Strong interest/passion in Worker's Compensation, Return to Work and Corporate Health including pre-employment medicals etc.
- Meeting practice standards in duty of care and accountability
- Identify and respond to unsafe practice
- Demonstrate patient-focused approach in service provision
- Well-presented, friendly, courteous and obliging
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Experience with Best Practice preferable
In December 2019, Providence Medical Thornton amalgamated the previous two locations into one purpose built state of the art centre with 12 GP consult rooms, specialised Skin Cancer operations room, 3 bed treatment bay, chronic disease management consult room and many other great opportunities.
- Mixed billing
- Flexible hours
- Saturdays available
- Team of 11 GP's and 4 Nurses
- Brand new purpose built facility
- Involved in GP Training with GP Synergy - supervisor roles available