Providence Medical Thornton are seeking a Social Worker to join our team to help drive improvements to the health and wellbeing of our patients and the local Thornton community.
Patient centred care is delivered within our team comprising of 11 qualified General Practitioners and 4 Registered Nurses working alongside 11 trained admin and reception staff.
- Bachelor of Social Work Degree
- Advanced social work skills as evidence of minimum 3 years professional experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the application of social work theory, practice frameworks in the context of the current General Practice environment
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to professional development
- Knowledge of and ability to participate in quality improvement activities and strategies
- Current Australian's Drivers License
- Demonstrated knowledge and competency in Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previously have used Best Practice Software
In December 2019, Providence Medical Thornton amalgamated the previous two locations into one purpose built state of the art centre with 12 GP consult rooms, specialised Skin Cancer operations room, 3 bed treatment bay, chronic disease management consult room and many other great opportunities.
- Team of 11 GP's and 4 Nurses
- Brand new purpose built facility
- Flexible hours Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm