We require an experienced medical receptionist with sound knowledge of Best Practice or Pracsoft to work across both West Cessnock Medical Practice and Cessnock Specialist Centre.
Must be reliable, flexible and a team player to become a part of our busy, ever-growing family practice.
This position is a casual position with the potential to become a part time position for the right candidate.
· Previous experience with medical software
· Flexibility - must be available to cover a variety of different shifts, available to cover sick leave and annual leave.
· Have a courteous and professional manner.
· To be able to work independently and as a team player.
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to prioritise workload
· Mature and compassionate nature
Our Practice is open 8am – 5.30pm Monday - Friday
West Cessnock Medical Practice is a large family GP Practice with 6 GPs supported by an experienced nursing team and an allied health team. West Cessnock Medical Practice also incorporates Cessnock Specialist Centre which provides access to specialists, making us one of the largest and busiest practices in the area.