GP required for a busy mixed billing practice in Fletcher NSW. A Fast-growing suburb of Newcastle with several large housing estates that continue to develop. Ideally we are looking for a GP with a special interest in skin cancer as we have a large population requiring this service.
Many of the patients are young families. The practice has been purpose built within a shopping centre. A great opportunity for someone looking for a long-term quality lifestyle in a coastal location only minutes to the Hunter Valley and winery region. Gorgeous beaches and magnificent bush walking are just some of the marvellous attractions Newcastle has to offer. Unfortunately we are in a non-DPA area.
You will have access to a very experienced nursing team and administration support and of course our very experienced team of practitioners.
We offer the following:
· Mixed billing
· Fully computerised database (Best Practice) + remote login
· Full time nursing support (RNs), administration support and practice management
· Nurse led clinics including CDM and weight loss clinic
· On-site pathology, pharmacy and dental
· Flexible hours
· Great remuneration
VR registered GP, fellowship with a strong work ethic, commitment to practicing the best medicine in the best way for our patients and a team player. Must have AHPRA registration, medical indemnity insurance and Working with Children Check approval before commencing.
We are happy to accept new graduates with their fellowship.
We are a non-corporate (Doctor owned) surgery with fully computerised medical practices with the use Best Practice software. Full time nursing support in well-equipped treatment rooms is provided. Our Practice Nurse staff provide support with chronic disease management by performing GP Management Plans, Team Care Arrangements, Health Assessments, Immunisations, cervical cancer screening, assistance with procedures and patient education. All our nurses have extensive nursing and practice nursing experience. Our administration staff are highly skilled and experienced and have been with the practice for many years.
We encourage our new doctors to pursue their own interests within the broad spectrum of general practice. We cover our after-hours via involvement with the GP Access After-hours Service and we encourage our GPs to join this service (although not mandatory).
We are a family orientated practice, meaning we strive to offer our employees and contractors with a healthy family/work life balance. Hours per week are open for negotiation and you have the ability to work the hours that suit you, we will provide you with support Monday to Friday from 8am to 5.30 pm and Saturday's from 8.30 am to 1pm.
We are an accredited general practice, committed to be a centre of excellence in patient care, through our dedication to recognising and managing the total health care needs of our patients.
· Excellent remuneration $150p/r or 70% of billings.
· Busy practice with a large and growing patient base in a busy shopping centre
· A guaranteed hourly rate for the first 6 months
· Fantastic working environment where the business takes the wellbeing of their team seriously.
· Patients ready & waiting to be seen.
· State of the art equipment.
· Full time nursing support from a dedicated team of RNs.
· Access to experts within our team in chronic wound care.
· Close to local schools and hospitals
221 Minmi RoadFletcher, NSW, 2287