Due to the demographic of Wyoming, health care practitioners here have traditionally held a strong interest in family health, but there has been an increased demand for gynaecological, women’s health and geriatric care.
Working as part of a dedicated team of independent GPs at Wyoming Medical & Dental Centre, there is ample support available with an on-site Medical Director, multi-disciplinary assistance from an in-house Skin Clinic, Physio & Allied Health, Pathology, Diagnostic Imaging, Specialists and Pharmacy.
Benefits to consider
· Practice your way - Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
· Qualified Nursing support - including Health Assessments and Care Plans
· Team environment - support to help develop your practice from day one
· Short-term agreements available - with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
· No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute