Do you have a heart for the Community?
Sanctuary Medical Practice Fletcher (SMPF) is looking for a caring and committed Psychologist who is wanting to become part of our team and the Fletcher Community. We are excited to be building a team to help us support the families of our area.
As a community-based GP Surgery, your potential to help our patients with a range of counselling, mental health and disability needs would be powerful.
We are looking at casual position for the next 3 months with potential to move to either part-time full time after this period.
- Registered Psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligible to obtain a Medicare Provider Number
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Have a current National Police Check Clearance
- Have a current Working with Children’s Check
- Experience in Medicare Mental Health Plans
- Adults & Children psychologically
- Antenatal & Postnatal counselling
- Grief counselling
- Heart to work with Disability
- Desire to learn/work with NDIS
Well-appointed consult rooms
Surgery placed in community setting, plenty of parking
- Friendly, caring and large patient base already attending SMPF
- Full Admin support, including booking appointments, book management, invoices and rebates.
- Friendly and supportive Admin, Registered Nurse and Doctors.