Unfortunately, this job is no longer available.
Come and work with us
Administration - Support
01 Mar 2021
Ad Expiry Date
11 May 2021
We are looking for a warm and welcoming medical receptionist who is patient driven and people focused. Our practice offers our team a collegial and collaborative environment where everyone is family. For this reason we are seeking a perfect fit for our team. We are offering a position for an experienced medical receptionist 3 days per week.
- willingness to learn
- current experience in a General Practice setting
- calm and confident
- efficient but also effective
- customer service orientated with exceptional phone manner
- attention to detail
- able to work under pressure with the ability to multitask
- culturally intelligent
- Conflict resolution skills
- Dealing with difficult patients
- Experience with Best Practice software
Description of Facilities
Hunter River Medical Centre is almost 2 years old and we are growing rapidly. We are a busy practice with 3 full time GP’s, 3 part time nurses, and an awesome admin team. We are fortunate to have pathology and several allied health services onsite, along with a specialist Cardiologist and Geriatrician co-located with us. Our GP’s have a special interest in lifestyle medicine and our practice team has a focus on collaborative systems development. Located in the community of East Maitland, we offer a mixed billing service model to a population of children, young people, families, retirees and the elderly.
Description of Benefits
- Above award wages
- PPT - 24 hours with an option of extra work to cover RDO, personal and annual leave.
Hunter River Medical Centre
66 King Street
East Maitland, NSW, 2323