Pivotal role providing leadership to the Care Team ensuring the highest quality person-centred care for residents in Coraki.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Residential Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing management, direction and leadership to the Care Team. A key member of the leadership team assisting in the development, implementation & continuous improvement of innovative resident focused care & systems
- Leadership and management of employees & resources to meet organisational and facility strategic objectives. Maintaining team efficiency and quality service delivery that ultimately ensures the provision of high quality care that supports BaptistCare’s philosophy of care delivery
To be considered, you will need
- Minimum 4 years experience as an RN within the aged care sector
- Current AHPRA registration
- Sound knowledge ACFI, care planning, Aged Care standards and auditing
- Ability to provide management and leadership which develops trust and good qualities in all team members
- An understanding of the impact of complex care needs and a demonstrated ability to apply high level of clinical knowledge (including palliative care and dementia care).
- Willingness to work after hours On Call Rotation
At BaptistCare, we believe in delivering the best possible individualised care by keeping our residents at the centre of all we do, promoting their dignity and protecting their choices. Our unique MyTeam® approach means that you have a key role to play in delivering an exceptional experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and attach a cover letter with a copy of your resume.