Tenambit Medical Centre is seeking a professional and highly motivated part Reception staff member to join our team.
Tenambit Medical Centre is extremely busy with 5 GPs, a team of experienced nurses and excellent allied health providers onsite all supported by our reception team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following key criteria:
· Experience working in a similar role and environment
· Excellent customer service skills
· Sound organisational and administrative skills
· The ability to prioritise tasks working in a busy and dynamic working environment
· High level of attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A sense of urgency where required
· Experience in Microsoft office suite of products and use of Best practice software
This role would be best suited to someone who wants a few hours a week with call in shifts for sick leave and ability to cover planned leave such as annual leave.
If you are looking for a dynamic and enjoyable role in an organisation which is focused on premium service provision to patients you should consider this role.
Attractive conditions of employment include above award remuneration.
This position would be best suited to a candiate looking for approximate 30 hours per week and sometimes more or less on occasion.