As a growing GP practice we are looking for a person with excellent communication and administrative skills to undertake a Versatile role. The position will involve shifts on both reception and assisting the practice manager. The role can be expanded to include clinical work including assisting GPs in the treatment room during skin surgery and minor procedures, taking patient observations, preparation of Chronic Disease Management Plans and Health Assessments, wound care, ECG and spirometry, and developing and reviewing clinical policies and procedures. MPAs and ENs with interest in practice management are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication & time management skill
- Reception & administrative experience
- Ability to prioritise and organise work with attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Friendly and professional
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Customer service skills & good telephone manner
- Healthcare background
- Experience in General Practice
- Knowledge of Best Practice software
- Experience with PIP and QI process
- Immediate start
- Knowledge and experience of accreditation process
Family practice opposite Copacabana Beach on Central Coast of NSW. Dedicated team of 2 GPs and 1 FTE RN, treatment room for skin surgery and minor procedures and rooms for allied health (physio, chiro and dietitian).
HPSS Award / Nurses Award - based on experience.
202-204 Del Monte PlaceCopacabana, NSW, 2251