As a growing GP practice we are looking for a person with excellent communication and administrative skills to undertake a Versatile role. The position will include assisting GPs in the treatment room during skin surgery and minor procedures, taking patient observations, preparation of Chronic Disease Management Plans and Health Assessments, wound care, ECG and spirometry, and developing and reviewing clinical policies and procedures. The role will also include reception work and assisting the practice manager. ENs and MPAs with interest in practice management are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in General Practice
- Knowledge of Best Practice software
- Reception & administrative experience with a genuine interest in this area of medical practice
- Experience with PIP and QI process
- Immediate start
- Knowledge and experience of General Practice accreditation process
We are a family practice located opposite Copacabana Beach on Central Coast of NSW. Dedicated team of 2 GPs and 1 FTE RN, treatment room for skin surgery and minor procedures and rooms for allied health (physio, chiro and dietitian).
Nurses Award/HPSS Award
202-204 Del Monte PlaceCopacabana, NSW, 2251