The Lorn Surgery prides itself on providing the highest quality holistic health care to the Maitland community. Recently the practice has expanded its business to include two additional locations within the local area.
The Lorn Surgery is seeking an experienced full time Medical Receptionist and a casual Medical Receptionist to join our team for 2-3 days per week. The positions require responsibility, ability to multitask while working closely together with fellow support staff. The applicant/s must be available for shifts Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm and rotating Saturdays 8:30am to 12:30pm.
· General Practice experience
· Proficient using Best Practice software
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Ability to work well in a busy team as well as independently
· Understanding and experience with Medicare/DVA/work cover billings
· Knowledge of HICAPS payments
· Proactive by nature, motivated, reliable and dedicated
Experience working as a Medical Receptionist is highly regarded however the person for this role must have commitment, strong dedication, and enthusiasm to learn.
Family owned GP practice with friendly staff, allied health and doctors.
Remuneration will be as per experience under the Health Professionals and Support Services Award (HPSSA).