Carers NSW is the peak body in NSW for carers of all ages and circumstances. We are a not-for-profit organisation connecting and empowering carers and improving their quality of life through support, referrals, capacity building and training.
As the Carer Gateway Service Provider (CGSP) in Region 4 of NSW (Central Coast, Hunter New England and North Coast) Carers NSW is looking for a Team Leader, Peer Support & Coaching to be based in Newcastle. This exciting opportunity is a full time contract role, with some travel across the region required.
The Team Leader, Peer Support & Coaching is responsible for managing and growing the activities of the In-Person Peer Support Facilitation and the creation of Carer Coaching teams - which includes:
- Ensuring that the operation of these programs meets the Carer Gateway service guidelines and funding agreements
- Conducting Peer Support Facilitation and Carer Coaching across the region
- Evaluating the overall effectiveness of the delivery of Peer Support and Carer Coaching activities
- Maintaining effective data and reporting mechanisms and regular reporting; and
- Managing, supporting and developing the Peer Support and new Coaching team members based across the region