Join our team as Casual /PT/FT permanent
Experience in General Practice,
Chronic Disease Management and various health assessments.
women's health screening, assisting GPs in minor procedures, ECG's, Spirometry, INR testing, wound care, Child Immunisations, Ear Syringing, awareness and adherence privacy legislation, clinical registers and adherence to practice policy and procedures.
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a team environment or individually.
· Nursing administrative duties will also be given if required
· Willing to assist clinical and non-clinical staff in day to day operations.
Recent experience in general Practice. Caring and Courteous team player. Efficient, proactive and self motivated
· · Computer skills are necessary
· Knowledge of Best Practice software
· software training will be provided if required
· Pap smear experience will be an advantage
Maintenance of stock - Clinical Supplies, equipment·
The practice is fully computerised, has 4 consult rooms, 1 treatment room, Pathology room and generous waiting room. The practice is located next to the only pharmacy that is open till midnight all days in Stockland Shopping Centre Glendale. There is high traffic and potential for growth. It is planned to be the transport hub for buses and train in future. Quality Schools, Child care centres, TAFE and Newcastle University are within few minutes travel. Markets and shopping centres are within easy reach while major hospitals are approximately 10 minutes away from the practice by road.
Negotiable- flexible wage structure