Join an excellent team as Practice Nurse
Experience in General Practice Efficient, proactive and self motivated Good IT skills
· Current AHPRA registration.
· Must be endorsed to do child/adult immunisation
· Must have update vaccinations
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a team environment or individually.
· Computer skills are necessary
Recent experience in general Practice Caring and Courteous team player.
· Knowledge of Best Practice software is an advantage but not necessary.
· Training in the use of Best Practice software will be provided if required
· Pap smear experience will be preferred.
Located in a busy shopping centre - next to Woolworths in Mckeachie's Run Shopping Centre, this is the only practice in the fast growing suburb of Aberglasslyn a kilometer away from New England Highway. You have to visit the place to see the growth, google maps are too old to show the real picture. The referral hospital - Maitland Hospital is only 3 Km away. You will work in a fully computerized environment using Best Practice clinical software and have support of a nurse on site. There are four consult rooms, a treatment room and staff room in the practice.
Flexible - Fixed + Incentives negotiable