Join an excellent team as Practice Nurse
Experience in General Practice ,Efficient, proactive and self motivated, Good IT skills
· Current AHPRA registration.
· Must be endorsed to do child/adult immunisation
· Must have updated vaccinations
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a team environment or individually.
· Computer skills are necessary
Recent experience in general Practice Caring and Courteous team player.
· Knowledge of Best Practice software is an advantage but not necessary.
· Training in the use of Best Practice software will be provided if required
· Pap smear experience will be preferred.
Located in a shopping centre - next to Woolworths in Mckeachie's Run Shopping Centre, this is the only practice in the fast growing suburb of Aberglasslyn, a kilometer away from New England Highway. Due to patient demand we have almost doubled the size of our practice. The referral hospital - Maitland Hospital is only 3 Km away. You will work in a fully computerized environment using Best Practice clinical software and have support of a nurse on site. There are four consult rooms (3 more to be added in March), nurse room, treatment room, allied health room and staff room in the practice..
Flexible - Fixed + Incentives for the proactive candidate